This will no doubt be a controversial post and I suspect many will not agree with it but what I present here are facts and nothing more. Our society has changed. It is numb to violence. We see it every day in our movies, our video games, and social media.
Let me ask you this, how many school shootings did we have in the 1950’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and even 90’s? How about early 1900’s, like the 1910’s and 1920’s or even the 1930’s? Is that a ridiculous question? I don’t think it is. The very first semi-automatic rifle was introduced by Winchester Repeating Arms Company in 1903. Clip fed magazines have actually been around since the 1800’s. School shootings on a mass level could have happened for the last 100 years. So what has happened in the last 100 years where mostly young adult white males have become the fear of most American public schools?
Let’s take a look at the social dynamics of our society and how it has changed in the past 100 years.
- In 1963 Prayer was removed from our schools. Do you really think if kids recited a prayer every day in school from kindergarten to 12th grade we would have “killers” in the school?
In these two landmark decisions, Engel v. Vitale (1962) and Abington School District v. Schempp (1963), the Supreme Court established what is now the current prohibition on state-sponsored prayer in US schools. – link
- The Pledge of Allegiance recited in schools was deemed “unconstitutional” by the forever liberal 9th district court. The pledge brought us unity as a country. Unity brings us tighter bonds with our fellow students. Today we have in many cases complete isolation of some students.
On 26 June 2002, a three-member panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in San Francisco ruled that recitation of the current version of the Pledge of Allegiance (which has since 1954 included the words “under God”) in public schools is unconstitutional because it “violates the religion clauses of the Constitution” – link
- Divorce rates – Divorce rates have sky-rocketed in the past 40 years. So arguably my generation(born in the 60’s and 70’s) were victims of the most divorces of any generation prior. Today, while divorce rates are down so is marriage. But relatively it is still high compared to our history according to this Washington Post article. The impacts of divorce on a child’s brain are not even fully understood, however, we do know it is not good in any way. Is it ironic that divorces sky-rocketed during the sexual revolution?
- Liberal, progressive Hollywood has numbed our senses to killing. Just look at the top movies (Marvel, total destruction concepts, mass murders) and our top TV shows (The Walking Dead, Homeland) all promote extreme violence with extremely graphic visuals.
- White Males are now the ultimate societal enemy. You hear and see this literally every single day – mostly by liberal activists and Democrat Leaders. “White privilege”, “women must be promoted first”, “minorities must be promoted first”, disagreement with the left – “you are a racist”. We have seen the ultimate decay of the white man because of the social progressive narrative promoted by liberals. The White man is now persecuted more than any other “men”.
- The emasculation of men. The forever open gender crusade has put a stigma on “men being me”. I am not talking about men behaving like pigs, I am talking about Hollywood elites demonizing men for being too masculine. Heterosexual men are now at the bottom of the social food chain – according to progressive liberals. Great article here about this.
- Diet – we arguably have the worst diet of our ancestors. Sugar rules the world. Drugs are rampant and available at a very early age. We have more kids with ADD, ADHD, Autism, and Schizophrenia than ever before. There must be a reason…
- Focus on illegals and not our citizens – Today the Left is more concerned about illegals than their own citizens. Our citizens who are poor, have mental health problems, veterans, and even our elderly. The crusade to support people here illegally is taking away from our ability to help our own youth citizens; and in this case our young white men and our young black men (where black and black crime continues to rise in many areas of the country).
We can learn a lot about these casual observations, but one thing is for sure – Almost every single one of these has been pushed by Liberal Progressives and Hollywood. Makes you think what the word “Progressive” really means.
To conclude, todays children are the offspring of the generation with the most divorces. They are exposed at an early age the “world” through social media, Hollywood progressives, and most of all bullying on a mass scale. We are doomed.